The International Journal of Computing Journal was established in 2002 on the base of Branch Research Laboratory for Automated Systems and Networks, since 2005 it’s renamed as Research Institute for Intelligent Computer Systems www.ics.tneu.edu.ua. A goal of the Journal is to publish papers with the novel results in Computing Science and Computer Engineering and Information Technologies and Software Engineering and Information Systems within the Journal topics. The official language of the Journal is English; also papers abstracts in both Ukrainian and Russian languages are published there. The issues of the Journal are published quarterly. The Editorial Board consists of about 30 recognized worldwide scientists.
Express news --- IJC Journal advanced in Scopus !!!
International Journal of Computing has been evaluated for inclusion in Scopus by the Content Selection & Advisory Board (CSAB). It's expected that indexing period covers 2016 (all issues)-ongoing.
We kindly invite prospective authors for their contribution. Please register here http://computingonline.net/index.php/computing/user/register and submit your paper.
The Journal is currently indexed in the following databases:
- Index Copernicus International. Journal received the ICV (Index Copernicus Value) of 77.32 points. For 2014 evaluation was also calculated a normalized value of the ICV, and International Journal of Computing received 7.41 points (2014). Journal’s profile at Index Copernicus International.
- Finnish publication forum with level "1". Details are here.
- Norwegian Social Science Data Services (NSD) with level "1". Details are here.
- Google Scholar: Journal profile at Google Scholar. h-index is 8.
- Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine please click here
Prof. Dr. Dr. hc. mult. Peter J. A. Reusch passed away
|The founder of the EuroMPM programme, our close friend, valued colleague and great scientist and teacher Prof. Dr. Dr. hc. mult. Peter J. A. Reusch passed away on October 31, 2016.|
|The Journal indexing|